
So here at the Burlington College the Director of Student Services, Sarah Mell, is always coming up with new activities for the students to participate in. The other week it was board games. Students all came out at seven o’clock on a Friday night to play Apples to Apples and Trivial Pursuit. I rocked at Apples to Apples! Then Saturday all of Burlington celebrated Mardi Gras, late I know, but it was warmer. A bunch of students and me all painted our faces and walked down to Church Street where the parade was held. It seems like the entire town came out for it, and the floats were all super inventive - the Where’s Waldo float was memorable. Beads, key chains, and moon pies were thrown. I especially love moon pies.
Now everyone at the school is getting pretty excited about Gumbo. Gumbo is an art show created and curated by a Burlington College student that is going to be on display at Burlington College beginning March 26th. It is going to have the works of many students and faculty on any subject they are interested in.
No comments:
Post a Comment